Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

Odd! Where the devil is it?

In my RSS reader, I got a Reuters Oddly Enough news feed about the first day of school for students for a course run by a Vatican University. It teaches students to be demonologists and exorcists.

When I clicked the link, I got a page with the message "We're sorry... this story is not available".

Strange. Odd.

Then I searched on Google, and here's the cache of the story

Makes for interesting reading.

Sample this quote:

"
"There is no doubt that the devil is intervening more in the life of man these days," Father Paolo Scarafoni told the students, most of them priests who want to learn how to tackle the demon if they should ever encounter him.
"

Comments:
makes one wonder, do they have classes on how to introduce themselves if they ever encountered God? :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?