Friday, February 15, 2002

 
Who Am I?

I am the Chosen One.
I may even have been Gandhi in my past life
As a child, I easily could have convinced the entire class to stage a sit-in against the math teacher. But I wouldn't think of doing these things becasue I am sooooo sweet.
Perky and armed with tons of self-confidence, I am not afraid to actively pursue my goals and dreams.

I am also an Insightful Linguist.
Like Charles Dickens, I have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to my creative and expressive mind.

I discovered all these wonderful things about myself -- things I have been trying to convince those around me with little success -- through two tests at emode.

I indulged in these distractions after reading Sylvia's article about the emode tests.

Go ahead, discover good things about yourself, too. But don't expect anyone else to believe it!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?